My name is Rabbi Ofer Kripor, and together with my wife Yael, and our daughter Racheli, we established Chabad of Cusco in 2006.
Today we are here with our kids, and staff, providing any jewish service you may need, ready to help on your jorney to Cusco.
We are here to assist with all your needs.
1. Shabbos and Yom Tov meals.
2. Minyanim on Shabbos and Yom Tov.
3. Kosher meat and dairy restaurants.
4. A warm and friendly place to sit and meet with fellow jewish travellers from all over the world.
5. Our famous Pessach Seder is the biggest in the world with thousands of participants.
We provide you a clean and kosher place to eat, our restaurants are open from 09:30-22:30, You can also order food to take away and fresh bread from our bakery.
Our address: Calle Vitoque 631.
We are here for you!
We arrived here as shluchim of the Lubavicher Rebbe, who has sent thousands of shluchim all over the world. The Rebbe's goal in this wonderful program is simply to connect and unite Jews worldwide.
We are here for you, and would love to see you benefit from the services that Chabad of Cusco offers you.
Looking forward to seeing you
and the kids Racheli, Schneur, Shalom, Sheina, Mushka, Miriam and Eliyahu.